Connecticut's First Choice in Roofing!

Sale Ending Soon 10-01-2023


Connecticut's Roofer

Home » FAQs

What happens if I have rotten wood on my roof?

If you have rotten wood on your roof, it is important to have it repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Rotten wood can lead to leaks and other damage to your home.

What effect does algae, moss, and mold have on roof shingles? What to do?

Algae, moss, and mold can cause roof shingles to deteriorate and can be difficult to remove. If you see any of these growths on your roof, it is best to contact a professional for assistance. We are here to help!

Do I need to make any special adjustments to the structure of my roof to get metal roofing?

No, you do not need to make any special adjustments to the structure of your roof to get metal roofing.

How do you file a roofing insurance claim?

The first step is to contact your insurance agent or company representative and let them know that you will be filing a claim.

They will likely ask you for some basic information about the incident, such as when it occurred and what damage was done.

They will then give you a claim form to fill out. Once you have completed the form, you will need to submit it to your insurance company along with any supporting documentation, such as photos or receipts.

Your insurance company will then investigate the claim and make a determination on whether or not to approve it.

Other Remodeling Services

Serving Connecticut with 5-Star Roofing


Sale Ends Soon 10-01-2023

15% OFF

Roofing Installation and Roofing Replacement